We’re looking for an Architect or Architectural Designer
JLS Design Services, based in Yatton in North Somerset, is a small but rapidly expanding business, devoted to providing a wide range of architectural services for planning and building control submissions. The services we provide include property conversions, new builds, extensions and internal alterations. We’re looking for a friendly team-player who is passionate about architectural design, to join our team with an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the role
– Meeting and discussing projects with clients.
– Designing and producing working plans/specifications for submission to Planning and Building Control.
– You’ll have at least 5-10 years’ experience working within the architectural services industry.
– You’ll have worked on a wide range of residential projects.
– You can demonstrate a sound knowledge of the planning process and building regulations.
– You have strong technical Building Regulations and modern construction materials knowledge.
– You’re a confident AutoCAD user.
– You’re a confident communicator as interaction with other professionals, authorities and clients occurs frequently.
– You have a full driving licence and own a vehicle. This is essential as business travel will be required.
– You can work on your own or as part of a team.
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Hours negotiable.
- Employed or self-employed basis.
- Flexible working hours
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Salary: £25,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
If you think you fit the bill, please email [email protected] and tell us a little about yourself.